- Admission is open to pupils of all communities and religions.
- Admission is left entirely to the discretion of the Principal.
- Pupils seeking admission shall be tested and admitted into the class for which they are found fit.
- Selected candidates shall pay the prescribed fee in cash. Cheques & drafts will not be accepted. Fees once paid cannot be refunded.
- Students coming from other States must get the T.C. countersigned by the District Educational Officer of the respective State.
A parent or a guardian of a new student seeking admission must note that the following attachments are necessary at the time of registration of forms.
- A photocopy of the original Municipal / Gram Panchayat Birth Certificate (Certificate issued by Nursing Homes/ Hospitals will not be accepted).
- A photocopy of Aadhar card.
- A photocopy of Caste Certificate. For Christians, copy of the Baptismal Certificate also to be attached
- Three recent passport size photographs of the child.
No child less than 4 years of age will be admitted to L.K.G.
There will be an Interview for all registered candidates for L.K.G & U.K.G. Selected candidates should carefully fill the admission form and submit it in the school office.
Admissions to class 1 to VIII are allowed only if there are vacancies. Admision is granted through a written entrance examination and interview/counseling.
Students joining Class II or above cannot be admitted unless his previous recognized school’s Transfer Certificate is produced.
The admission process, no fees will be refunded under any circumstance. All admissions will be based strictly on the merit of the candidate.
Any effort to seek admission by offering a donation to the school will debar a student from getting admission.
The institution will strictly evaluate the academic performance of the students every year. Students who are studying classes I-V and get ‘F’ grade more than twice, have to oblige the condition of the institution, before they get promoted to the next classes. Students, studying in classes VI – X, will not be promoted to the next class, by the fact that, they have secured ‘F’ – grade twice, during their academic performance, in their respective classes. We request the co-operation of the parents and not to insist the management on this deal again.