Your Attention Please!
- Students are strictly forbidden to speck any other language then English is the School.
- Inflicting bodily injury to others, will be viewed seriously and student concerned is liable to be dropped from the rolls of the school.
- Students are reminded that there must be perfect silence in the class room.
- Students found howling or screaming during the breaks will be suspended from the class for 2 days.
- Students should not use the corridor for games and recreation.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of homework, disobedience, and disrespect towards the members of the staff or bad moral influence justify dismissal. Students are responsible to school authorities for their conduct both in and outside the school.
- Students must be up-to-date in their work. The principal may look into their books at any time.
- It is forbidden to write or scribble on the walls, desks, throw paper or ink in the class rooms or any way of damage to the school premises. Damage done must be paid for at the discretion of the Principal.
- Students are strictly forbidden to go to other classes during the intervals.