- To improve the quality and effectiveness of homework tasks.
- To extend learning by linking homework to activities completed in the classroom.
- To make homework something that children can take control of, actively engage with and take pride in.
- To provide opportunities for parents and children to work together to enjoy learning experiences.
- To develop an effective home-school partnership in children’s learning.
Aim or goals of school:
- Academic excellence
- Rounded and full filling education
- Good language and communication skills
- Promoting opportunities and values
- Safe and caring environment
- Social development
- Engage students in outdoor activities